Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You are what you eat.

I would like to respond to the many e-mails I have gotten regarding my new business. It has been doing well. I have received countless accolades for my conscious efforts towards a better society. I have even gotten a congratulatory letter from the town mayor! I would like to thank the community for giving me the chance to bury their dead. With such success, I have contemplated the idea of rebuilding my restaurant. I plan to rebuild the restaurant's repertoire of dishes from the ground up. This will take time as I'd like each dish to be completely original but when the restaurant finally opens, you will all be amazed. I have done some culinary experiments with some meat and I have finally created something that is like no other in the world of food. When you try this meat, your response will be similar to that of when you went to that foreign place in the hidden corners of the world and ate the meat prepared by the local tribesmen and thought it was delicious and learned that the meat you ate was actually human meat from the daily sacrifice and decided that human meat tastes so good that you are going to lobby for the legalization of human meat consumption. But you'll just have to wait until the grand opening!

1 comment: